25 August, 2009

It's about time . . .

I can't believe it has been well over a month since i posted last, and i sincerely apologize for that. But, i have tons of coverage to show you. That is one of the biggest reasons for the long delay. Hitting as many events as i can, with some travel involved, and sad to say that work has been picking up and kicking my ass . . . and it's only August!

First on the agenda, I present to you the D1 Grand Prix @ Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. One of the biggest highlights had to be was the unforeseen potential my car produced. On the drive down, my 1998 Acura 3.0 CL got from my place in Eagan, MN to the dead center of downtown Chicago on ONE, and I repeat 1 gas tank. 420 miles, 31mpg and 3.5 gallons to spare!

Enough from me, here is some of the action . . .






I also shot maternity photos for my long time friends Erik and Stef Rux. They actually met at ValleyScare's Halloween Haunt, and that is also where i met the both of them. They were recently wed and the baby is due September 14th!





Next was a new show to me, something I am going to call "wheels and Wings. The show took place at Holman Airfield, also known as St. Paul City Airport. The show was put on at a place called Wings Aviation Services. They held the show on their taxiway, which was actually pretty cool to see cars so near the airstrip. As I was shooting pics, their operations manager approaches me and asks if I would take pics of the show from the air for them. 30 minutes later I was in the air!






And this past weekend was filled with 2 big shows. On Saturday was one of the busiest days i have ever seen down at the Hastings Cruise-In. And on Sunday was a new show to me, Wheels of Italy 2009 in Minneapolis. Lots, LOTS of exotics and rare cars I didn't think I would ever experience. Only complaint . . . way too much Milano Red!! LOL!!







Oh wow . . . that was a lot. Hope this doesn't happen again, but with my job right now, there is no telling.

If you wanna see more . . . CLICK.

1 comment: